DAVV CET Counselling
Devi Ahilya Vishwa vidyalaya organize Common Entrance Test for admission in various Graduate and Post Graduate courses. You can get DAVV CET Counselling schedule from this page. After clearance Common Entrance Test, students can appear for Ist round counselling. DAVV will inform to the candidates for 2nd counselling date through online update on its official website. We also update this page regularly. You need to stay connected with us for obtaining upcoming details regarding DAVV CET Counselling 2016.
Candidates, who have made registration online for counselling, are only eligible for appearing at the scheduled time. Qualified candidates may fetch complete details regarding DAVV CET Counselling such as how to register, required documents and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentlauncher.com
DAVV CET Counselling
- All Candidates must register themselves through www.mponline.gov.in. (Portal charges will be Rs. 100/-).
- Only registered candidate are eligible for appearing for the first counseling as per the schedule.
- Remaining registered candidates may appear in second counseling after first counselling (in case of dropout/ vacant seats). For Second counseling registration link will be opened again.
DAVV CET Counselling Fee:
Candidates are required to bring a Demand Draft of Rs.10, 000/- drawn in favor of “Registrar (Self Finance) others” payable at Indore at the time of counseling. Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST) will be given some relaxation in fee as per M.P. government.
Upper age limit for male candidates for admission to undergraduate courses is 23 years and for postgraduate degree courses is 28 years as per the government rules.
- Students should log in to check Seat Allotment.
- It will be based on merit list, category for the applicant as well as the availability of the seats.
- Students must have hard copy of the Allotment Letter.
- Participants must have to pay the required counselling fee to reserve their seats.
- Appliers must pay the Admission Fees through demand draft.
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
How to Register for DAVV CET Counselling ?
|Step 01||Eligible candidates need to go to the official site that is www.davvcet.in.|
|Step 02||Hit the link “Counseling” at the top of home page.|
|Step 03||Further candidates need to press the “For detailed information of Counseling Schedule please click here” link.|
|Step 04||Now follow the link online registration.|
|Step 05||Now candidates must fill online application form with roll no and name and course.|
|Step 06||Candidates must mention valid email id and contact number in application form.|
|Step 07||Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.|
|Step 08||After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form|
|Step 09||Take print out of filled application form for future use.|
Documents Required for DAVV CET Counselling:
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Photographs 3 Nos.
- Admit Card
- CET-2015 Result downloaded from website
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination – Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested))
- J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- M.P. Domicile Certificate – Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
Tentative Commencing Date of counselling: June/ July
Note: To obtain other details regarding DAVV CET Counselling, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding DAVV CET Counselling 2016. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. We provide you the direct link on this page for admission schedule.
You may also like to visit this Section