Department of Atomic Energy has unfolded a recruitment notice titled as DAE Recruitment. Online applications are invited from qualified and capable candidates for filling up 146 various posts. Candidates are required to fill online application form on or before the last date which is mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Post||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Department of Atomic Energy||Various||146||Written Test, Personal Interview||22nd February 2016|
Applicant can get remaining information regarding DAE Recruitment such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, mode of apply, salary structure, important dates etc. from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
DAE Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Department Name||Total Vacancy|
|7||Upper Division Clerk||–||17|
|9||Work Assistant A||–||26|
- For Technical Officer-C & Scientific Assistant-B Posts: Candidates should have Degree or diploma in relevant field from recognized university or institutions.
- For Other posts: Appliers must have passed 10th or its equivalent qualification from recognized board.
Age criteria for all category contenders as provided below in tabular format, please have a look..
Category Wise Maximum Age In Years
|General||SC / ST||OBC|
|For Other Posts||27||32||30|
Application Fee Details:
- For Technical Officer-C Posts: Rs. 250/-, For Sr. No. 2 to 4 Posts: Rs. 150/-, For Others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST and women applicants are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Application fee will be paid by online mode only.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Technical Officer-C||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Scientific Assistant-B||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Technician- B||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 2400/-|
|Work Assistant A||Rs. 1800/-|
Mode or Recruitment for dae.gov.in Vacancies:
Candidates will be getting elected on the basis of their performance in below stated process, please have a look.
- Written Test
- Trade Test (in respect of Technical and Driver posts),
- Stenography Test (in respect of Stenographer posts)
Process to apply for DAE Recruitment:
|Step 1||Candidates are required to apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.amd.gov.in|
|Step 2||On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.|
|Step 3||After that select the post name you want to apply for and hit “Apply Online” link.|
|Step 4||Fill the form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.|
|Step 5||Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.|
|Step 6||Check form at once and press “Submit” button.|
|Step 7||Take print out of application for future use.|
Last Date for Online Application: 22nd February 2016
Applicants must check Official Notification to get more details about DAE Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section