Current Affairs September
As we know the preparation of current Gk is very important for all examination as well as traditional Gk. Candidates must read Current Affairs September for upcoming competitive examinations in the month of September/ October onwards. Questions are asking from current affairs in various examinations and you can get all questions from Current Affairs.Participants may also download pdf of Current Affairs September 2015 for exam preparation for latest and updated quiz. Candidates if you are going to appear in any examination which is to be conducted in month of September or next year so you must read Current Affairs September 2016 to keep you update with latest current news.
Applicants need to read all questions of Current Affairs to prepare better than others. Candidates must obtain latest and updated question for appearing in any competitive examinations. Online study material is being very helpful to beat any competitive exam. We wish you all the best to get good marks in written examination. Many visitors have taken advantage by continue visiting this page or subscribing our free email service. Candidates can get September current affairs updates directly in their mailbox by subscribing this page free of cost.
Current Affairs September Daily Updates
Current Affairs September 2015-2016 is available on this page and well structured for you. We have covered all kind of Current Affairs on this single page to provide the competitors. Competitors may also download it online from our web portal that is recruitmentlauncher.com. Candidates, who are preparing for any competitive exam i.e. IAS, PSC, IES, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, Railway jobs, UPSC, subordinate examinations, NDA, CDS, etc., must read Current Affairs September to increase their knowledge and get score good in written exam as well as interview.
Current Affairs September Highlights:
- Fifteenth IAAF World Championships in Athletics concluded in Beijing.
- Eminent Kannada writer Dr. MM Kalburgi shot dead in Dharwad.
- Anil won gold medal in Cadet Wrestling World Championships
- Union Government launched SAHAJ scheme for online release of new LPG connections
- Rajiv Mangla appointed as CTO of Snapdeal
- Tripura decided to implement National Food Security Act
- Union Government launched E-Payment Module for Deposit of Compensatory Levies into CAMPA Funds
- Kandakatla Manohar appointed as Director of NIMS
- Manipur government handed over 336.93 acres land for National Sports University
- Call To Action Summit 2015 on ending preventable child and maternal deaths held in New Delhi
- Air India won Guru Tegh Bahadur Hockey title after 7 years
- Law Commission of India submitted report on Early Childhood Development and Legal Entitlements
- Union Government announced names of 98 smart cities
- Usain Bolt won 200 meter title at 2015 World Championships in Athletics in Beijing
- Reliance Communications Ltd tied up with Jasper to offer Internet of Things services in India
- NITI Aayog launched second version of India Energy Security Scenarios 2047
- AB de Villiers broke Sourav Ganguly’s record of fastest 8000 ODI runs
Current affairs Questions and Answers:
Q.1 The 6th Joint Military Training Exercise “Ekuverin-VI” will be held between which of the countries?
A. USA and Israel
B. Russia and India
C. Pakistan and China
D. India and Maldives
Q.2 The Onam festival is celebrated to commemorate the Vamana avatara of Vishnu. The Vaman avatara was Vishnu’s __:
A. Third Avatara
B. Fifth Avatara
C. Sixth Avatara
D. Second Avatara
Q.3 Which of the following is the host country for World Hindi Conference in September, 2015?
D. Sri Lanka
Q.4 Which Indian organisation released Amar Chitra Katha & Aan Comics on inspirational stories of war heroes, recently?
A. Indian Army
B. National Security Guard
C. Indian Navy
D. Indian Air Force
Q.5 Which among the following countries has been officially declared as maternal and neonatal tetanus free country by World Health Organisation (WHO) recently?
C. Sri Lanka
Q.6 India has gifted which Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Ship to Sri Lanka?
Q.7 Which open source web based tool has been launched by NITI Aayog, recently?
A. IESS 2047
B. IESS 2022
C. IESS 2019
D. IESS 2036
Q.8 Recently, who has been chosen for the first Sunhak Peace Prize 2015?
A. Modadugu Vijay Gupta
B. Narendra Modi
C. Abdul Kalam Azad
D. Pranab Mukherjee
Q.9 Who has been appointed as new Chairman of National Highways Authority of India?
A. Rohit Nandan
B. Shaktikanta Das
C. Raghav Chandra
D. Vinod Zutshi
Q.10 Which of the following banks launched the “IndPay” mobile app service recently?
A. Indian Overseas Bank
B. Indian Bank
C. Dena Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
You may also like to visit this section