Current Affairs March 2015
Hello friends! If you are looking for Current Affairs March 2015 then no need to search anymore because this page is made to provide you Current Affairs March 2015 with Latest GK Question/Answers Quiz. You can also download the Updates of March 2015 with in PDF file through online mode.
As Current Affairs is that events happenings at present and going to happen in upcoming time which plays an major role and one should know about what is going on around you every day whether it is any political, social matters or it may be related in other field like sports, Banking, Railway, and affairs that are important in various competitive examination perspective.
|Current Affairs January 2015||Current Affairs February 2015|
|GK Questions & Answers||REad Pratiyogita Darpan January 2015|
|Current Affairs December||Jobs By Organization|
Here on this single page you can get the all latest news occurs in the month of March 2015, which is represented by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com. So, candidates who are going to appear in any competitive exam must go through this page and get all major events happening.
Latest News of March 2015
Here in this section we are giving the Main highlights of March 2015 which will be immense help in your preparation.
- National Science Day observed in India on 28 February
- Union Government blocked private email network for official work
- Parliament of Jamaica passed a law to decriminalise marijuana for personal use
- Patna High Court Allows Bihar Government to Take Decisions, But Says No Implementation Till Trust Vote that will on on February 20th.
- Approx 1-Crore Bid for PM’s Suit that is specially designed with their names on its Golden lines.
- Shot Dead to Man-Eating Tiger Killed in the Nilgiris state of Tamil Nadu.
- More than 1000 people meet Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to apprise their problems and Holds Janata Darbar in Ghaziabad (UP).
- Former Haryana Chief Minister Hukam Singh died
- Forbes released Asia’s 50 Power Businesswomen 2015 list
- Clemson University honoured Ratan Tata with Doctorate of Automotive Engineering
- Andhra Pradesh signed MoU with Wipro for building and implementing APSEA
- Union Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers declared 2015 as Year of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Zoomcar tied-up with Tata Motors Limited to expand its fleet
- TRAI issued 6th Amendment to Telecommunication Mobile Number Portability Regulation, 2009
- Hitachi is goind to hier 3000 another Employee.
- There is New technique, developed by the german researchers to hunt for earth-like planet.
- US (United state) welcomed to Civil Nuclear Pact between Shri-Lanka and India.
Questions and answers of Current Affairs March 2015
Q1- As per the Railway Budget 2015, within _______ days, tickets can be booked in advance instead of earlier 60 days.
Q2- World’s first 3D-printed jet engine developed by
Q3- Government to give digital boost to which of the following scheme ?
a) Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
b) National Literacy Mission Programme
c) Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
d) National Heritage Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY)
Q4- ________ resigned as Chairperson of Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
a) Rajendra K Pachauri
b) Carlos Martin-Novella
c) Jonathan LYNN
d) Sophie SCHLINGEMANN
Q5- Hero Most Valuable Player of the Hero Hockey India League (HHIL) 2015 ?
a) Tyler Lovell
b) Barry Middleton
c) Ashley Jackson
d) V.R. Raghunath
Q6- _______ announced to allow work permits to spouses of H-1B visa holders from May 2015
Q7- _________ hits fastest 150 in ODI history
a) AB De Villiers
b) Hashim amla
c) Faf du plessis
d) JP duminy
Q8- ________ sworn in as Supreme Court judge
a) Hon’ble Mr. Justice T.S. Thakur
b) Hon’ble Mr. Justice Anil R. Dave
c) Hon’ble Mr. Justice J.S. Khehar
d) Hon’ble Mr. Justice Amitava Roy
Q9- Government appointed _____ as First Women Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)?
a) Kavery Banerjee
b) M Sathiyavathy
c) Vijayalakshmy K. Gupta
d) Aradhana Johri
Q10- Who among the following Indians topped in Forbes’ 50 ‘Power Businesswomen’ 2015?
a) Chanda Kochchar
b) Shikha Sharma
c) Usha Sangwan
d) Arundhati Bhattacharya
Q11- _____________ to be new CMD of SIDBI
a) Kshatrapati Shivaji
b) Arvind Mayaram
c) Shri N.K.Maini
d) Sushil Muhnot
Q12- IBM Corporation tied-up with _________ Ltd to accelerate Global Hybrid Cloud adoption?
d) Tech Mahindra
Q13- Who has been conferred with the prestigious USD 500,000 National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER award 2015?
a) Abhinav Chander
b) Kalyan Kumar
c) ramachandra Bhattacharya
d) Gurpreet Singh
Q14- Recently, the Civil Nuclear Agreement was signed between India and
b) United Kingdom
c) Sri Lanka
Q15- The Finance Ministry of India has imposed anti-dumping dutyanti-dumping duty on imports of
c) Graphite Electrodes