Current Affairs June 2014
Current Affairs June 2014 questions with their answers are very helpful for the candidates who preparing themselves for competition exams. One can also download the updated PDF files of these questions through internet.
Applicants who are going to appear in the upcoming SSC, Bank, Railway, PSC and other exam, they must check the latest current affairs of the month June 2014. Some of the Questions and answers are mentioned below by the portal, Recruitmentlauncher.com
A serious attempt has been made to cover all possible news of the given month and their features. We hope that these questions will be of enormous help in your road to preparation.
Current Affairs June 2014 Question with Answers:
1. Who among the following has won the World Snooker Championship-2014 title?
- Ronnie O’Sullivan
- Mark Selby
- Steve Davis
- Greame Dott
2. In India, monetary policy is controlled by ____?
- Finance Minister
- Union Government
- Reserve Bank of India
- Finance Ministry
3. Which among the following parties has won the national election of South Africa held recently?
- Democratic Alliance
- African National Congress
- The Economic Freedom Fighter
- Democratic Social Party
4. Recently, United Nations has voted to establish a Medal for exceptional courage in the name of an unarmed UN peacemaker from Senegal ____?
- Eugene-Richard Gasana
- Mbaye Diagne
- Prince Zeid al Hussein
- Henry Dussent
5. Recently, which among the following countries has imposed ban on import of chilli pepper from India?
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
6. The “SGR-A1” is a military robot sentry belongs to which country?
- North Korea
- South Korea
- South Sudan
7. The “Dinka” people are largest ethnic group inhabiting in ____?
- South Sudan
8. Which among the following is not a party to the Central Asian Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone (CANWFZ)?
9. Which among the following countries is the India’s only land bridge to Southeast Asia?
10. Who among the following has won men’s single Mandrid Master title-2014?
- Kei Nishikori
- Roger Federer
- Rafael Nadal
- Andrew Murray
11. Recently, Tata Trust and which of the following banks signed a pact to work together for poverty alleviation and rural development?
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Syndicate Bank
12. The new protocol “Declaration on Automatic Exchange of Information in Tax Matters” on tax data exchanges has been signed recently in ___?
13. Which among the following countries will chair ASEAN for 2014 for the first time?
14. Which among the following is the India’s leading sugar producing state?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
15. Among the European Union Countries, the largest investment currently comes to India from?
16. Recently, Coca-Cola and Pepsi said they are working to remove a controversial ingredient “Brominated Vegetable Oil (BVO) from all their drinks. In soft drinks BVO is mainly used as a ___?
- Coloring Agent
17. According to the Forbes “Global 2000” largest and most powerful public companies India is home to how many worlds’ biggest companies?
18. Which among the following is the main cause for the new respiratory ailment called COLD or Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease?
- Air pollution
- Dust and Debris
19. The former Prime Minister of Thailand Yingluck Shinawatra was indicted for involvement in a scam related to __?
- Housing scheme
- Rice Subsidy scheme
- Fertilizer subsidy scheme
- Financial misuse
20. Recently, World Health Organisation has declared which disease as a public health emergency of international concern?