Current Affairs July
Knowledge of Current Affairs is always helpful to crack any of the competitive exams. Applicants may gather all the important Current Affairs July with Question and Answers for Bank and other competitive Exam from this page. Aspirants may also download the GK PDF of Current Affairs July 2015 in Hindi, Latest News through online mode.
Now a Days Current affair is a trend, Every Government Organization and university ask questions on Current Affairs in its recruitment exam /entrance test. It is an important part of any competitive exam whether it is for government job or Admission. Everywhere contenders need to keep them up to date time to time.
Therefore in the below module candidates will find the entire Current Affairs Question and Answers and Headlines of Current Affairs July which is tailored by the squad of recruitmentlauncher.com, Applicants must have a glance.
Current Affairs July
Latest Headlines of Current Affairs July
- President Pranab Mukherjee has given his assent to re-promulgation of land ordinance for third time as per provisions of Article 123 of Indian Constitution.
- Indian archer Deepika Kumari outclassed Chang Hye Jin of Korea in straight sets to clinch the bronze medal in the women’s individual recurve event of the World Cup, in Antalya on 31 May 2015.
- Gujarat government on 30 May 2015 appointed 1981-batch IAS, G R Aloria as the new chief secretary to the state.
- Alastair Cook has passed Graham Gooch to become England’s leading Test run scorer.
- Jai Ho”, a documentary based on music maestro AR Rahman’s life, was screened at the White House.
- Gurpreet Singh secured India a fifth quota place in shooting for the Rio Olympics by finishing fourth in the Men’s 10m Air Pistol final at the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Shooting World Cup in Munich on 31 May 2015.
- World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) is observed around the world every year on May 31.
- Chinese researchers have successfully developed the first automated teller machine (ATM) with facial recognition technology to reduce the risk of theft.
- Gatimaan Express, the first semi high-speed train service between Delhi and Agra which would touch speeds of up to 160 kmph, is likely to be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the second week of June.
- An advanced version of the indigenously developed Pinaka Mark-II rocket was successfully test-fired on 30 May 2015 from Army’s Chandan firing range near Pokhran using a multi-barrel launcher.
- Kolkata’s Mohun Bagan Football Club (FC) has won the I-League title by defeating Bengaluru Football Club.
- Former Singapore Foreign Minister George Yeo will be the new Chancellor of the Nalanda University, the Ministry of External Affairs announced on 31 May 2015.
- Sepp Blatter, 79, was re-elected as global football body’s (FIFA) president in a vote that overshadowed his arrests and corruption allegations.
- Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley inaugurated the New Bank Note Paper Line unit of 6000 metric ton capacity at Security Paper Mill in Hoshangabad in Madhya Pradesh.
- The information and broadcasting (I&B) ministry on 29 May 2015 appointed Veena Jain as director general (news) in Doordarshan in place of Akshay Rout and, in an unusual move, directed her to report directly to the ministry.
Current Affairs July Question and Answers:
Q1. Golden jubilee of which poets works viz.’Sanskriti ke Chaar Adhyaye’ and ‘Parshuram ki Pratiksha’ was recently inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi?
(A) Mohan Rakesh
(B) Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
(C) Sumithranandan Pant
(D) Harivansh Rai Bachchan
Q2. International Day of Families was observed on?
(A) May 15
(B) May 14
(C) May 13
(D) May 12
Q3. Who was recently appointed new defence secretary?
(A) G Mohan Kumar
(B) J Varghese
(C) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
(D) Jiji Thomson
Q4. Which bank on 21 May 2015 tied-up with two of the biggest online retail and payment solution companies, Snapdeal and PayPal?
(A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(B) Punjab National Bank
(D) State Bank of India
Q5. International Day for Biological Diversity was observed on?
(A) May 14
(B) May 21
(C) May 28
(D) May 22
Q6. Which team won the Indian Premier League (IPL) title 2015?
(A) Chennai Super Kings
(B) Royal Challengers Bangalore
(C) Mumbai Indians
(D) Rajasthan Royals
Q7. Who was recently named sixth most marketable athlete in the world as per report released by British Sports business magazine ‘SportsPro’?
(A) M S Dhoni
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Sania Mirza
(D) Saina Nehwal
Q8. Who has recently won the Monaco Grand Prix Formula One (F1) World Championship title?
(A) Lewis Hamilton
(B) Nico Rosberg
(C) Sebastain Vettel
(D) Sergio Perez
Q9. Name the renowned American mathematician and Nobel laureate who passed away on 24 May 2015?
(A) John Nash
(B) John Neumann
(C) David Blackwell
(D) Ernest Wilkins
Q10. Who was recently appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of state-run National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL)?
(A) Manoj Mishra
(B) Raj Kumar
(C) Aman Kumar Sigh
(D) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
Q11. Who recently won the CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year award?
(A) Murali Vijay
(B) Ajinkya Rahane
(C) Virat Kohli
(D) Shikhar Dhawan
Q12. India was recently ranked ___th out of 70 countries in the first Environmental Democracy Index?
Q13. Which state government and Chinese software firm ZTEsoft have recently entered into an agreement for smartcity projects?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
You may also check the related links
|Pratiyogita Darpan July||Pratiyogita Darpan August|
|Pratiyogita Darpan September||Pratiyogita Darpan October|
|Samanya Gyan Darpan 2015||Pratiyogita Darpan December|