Current Affairs January 2015
Candidates who are preparing for any of the competitive exam and searching for current affairs January 2015 they can check the latest 2015 topics related to current affairs that will surly helpful for the candidates.
|Latest Current Affairs||Current Affairs December|
|GK Questions & Answers||Read Pratiyogita Darpan December|
|Current Affairs November||Jobs By Organization|
Aspirants who want to get success in ay competitive / entrance exam like, banks, SSC, Railway, TET, Army and others they need to read the current affairs and must have the knowledge of Current Affairs and latest news or updates to Answers the questions easily.
Here on this web page we are going to mention the current affairs latest info related to those things that happen to be noticed in January 2015. On this page some latest news or current affairs are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Here at this page we are providing here the current affairs of month January 2015:
- Agni-II test-fired for full 2000 km Strike Range
- 12th- ASEAN India summit in Myanmar
- East Asia Summit in India
- Pm Narendera Modi visit to Myanmar, Australia and Fiji
- ICC award 2014 announced
- Lewis Hamilton becomes the formula one champion 2014.
- Indonesia Air Asia Flight 8501 disappears on a flight between Surabaya, Indonesia and Singapore with 162 people aboard.
- BJP wins with majority and create history.
- MS Dhoni’s sudden retirement from Tests Match
- Goods and Services Tax Bill, 2014 introduced in Lok Sabha
- 14th Finance Commission submitted its report to President
- Union government decriminalized Attempt to Suicide
- Lok Sabha passed the Repealing and Amending (Second) Bill, 2014
- Karnataka Mobile One App launched for m-governance
- Social Justice Bench constituted on social issue
- 627 names of Indians holding black money abroad submitted to SC
- Union government unveiled new counter-Naxal doctrine
- Swachh Bharat Mission launched
- IRDA renamed to Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
- President Pranab Mukherjee appointed Governors of Mizoram, Uttarakhand and Meghalaya
- Union Cabinet approved promulgation of ordinance on amendments to Land Acquisition Act, 2013
- Union Ministry of Consumers Affairs announced to set up Grahak Suvidha Kendras
- Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare launched Mission Indradhanush
- GAIL, CIL, RCF and FCI signed JV to set up Coal gasification-cum-fertiliser complex in Odisha
- Union Cabinet approved promulgation of Ordinance hiking FDI in Insurance to 49 percent
- RBI extended deadline for withdrawal of pre-2005 currency notes to 30 June 2015
- RBI issued Guidelines to define Non-cooperative Borrower
- Union government notified Approach Paper for e-auctioning of 92 cancelled coal mines in first phase.