Current Affairs December 2014
Contenders who are preparing for competitive exam and looking for December Current Affairs 2014 are at correct place. From the below stated section contenders can check Hindi/ English Questions.
You also must check the below section
|Pratiyogita Darpan June||Pratiyogita Darpan July|
|Pratiyogita Darpan August||Pratiyogita Darpan September|
|Pratiyogita Darpan October||Samanya Gyan Darpan 2015|
December Current Affairs 2014:
- Second successive Macau Open title clinched by Ace Indian shuttler PV Sindhu
- 40 Indian prisoners released by Pakistan
- Deven Verma, Bollywood film actor, who was known for his comic roles, passed away on 2 December 2014 at Pune at the age of 77 years.
- Abdul Rahman Antulay (A.R. Antulay), who passed away on 2 December 2014, was a former Chief Minister of which state of India
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the first train from Meghalaya
- First Indian Footballer to conferred AFC Hall of Fame Award is Baichung Bhutia
- Noted theatre personality Veenapani Chawla passed away
- Former Arunachal Chief Minister Jarbom Gamlin passed away
- Earth’s most abundant mineral named as Bridgmanite
- Super Victor will be the name of Mascot for the 2016 European football championship
- Oldest player to score a century in ODI is Khurram Khan of UAE
- SAARC Countries signed Energy Pact to ensure electricity trading through grid connectivity
- Telangana Assembly passed TS-iPASS Bill 2014
- RBI released guidelines for Licensing of Payments Banks
- Artists from 5 countries create artworks out of industrial scrap at Abhisaran
- India offered polio vaccine along with other deliverables for SAARC countries
- 18th SAARC Summit issued Kathmandu Declaration
- Crime novelist PD James died at the age of 94
- Two Indians authors among the list of five shortlisted for DSC Prize for the year 2015
- Book titled Your Dreams Are Mine Now: She Showed him What Love was released
- Book titled Black Tornado: The Three Sieges of Mumbai 26/11 released
- RBI released Guidelines for Licensing of Small Finance Banks in the Private Sector
- Anoop Mishra appointed as new Secretary General of Lok Sabha
- Rajya Sabha passed Apprentices (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Scientists at Katholieke University found new method to turn sawdust into petrol
- Lok Sabha passed Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Orders (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Union Government launched Electronic Travel Authorization Scheme for 43 countries
Current Affairs Questions & Answers
Ques-1) Philip Huges, Australian Cricketer who has passed away on 27th Nov’14 due to head injury played for which team?
Ans-1) New South Wales
Ques-2) Name the Indian e-commerce company that is set to be acquired by Amazon Company?
Ques-3) Name the book written by Indian President Pranab Mukherjee that will be published in the December’14?
Ans-3) “The Dramatic Decade: The Indira Gandhi Years”
Ques-4) Name the State Bank of India’s Mutual Fund scheme launched on 26th Nov’14 aimed at attracting investments from Muslim populations of India?
Ans-4) Shariah Equity Fund
Ques-5) Name the Pakistani Actress sentenced to 26 years of Jail for blasphemy on 26th Nov’14?
Ans-5) Veena Malik
Q6. Name the project that has been launched in Government schools for imparting education to the students in English language for their personality and skill development on Dec’14?
Ans-6) Unnati Project
Ques-7 Which nations have agreed to build a new-generation rocket to maintain their lead in the market for satellite launches as per the agreement made on 3rd Dec’14?
Ans-7) European Nations
Ques-8) The 35th death Anniversary of Hockey Legend Dhyan Chand was observed on
Ans-8) 3rd Dec’14
Ques-9) Name the first country to adopt Non Communicable Diseases Global Monitoring framework and action plan?
Ques-10)The 30th anniversary of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy disaster was observed on ____.
Ans-10) 3rd December 2014
Candidates who are preparing for the various competitive exams such as IAS/ PCS, Banking, SSC etc. they must have the knowledge of all current affair . For this purpose candidates must read Current Affairs December 2014 which can be downloaded free through online mode.
Almost every competitive exam contains an essential section of General Awareness which consists of questions regarding latest news and events. Candidates can break this section without problems by preparing with the Latest Updates mock test.
To get all updated and relevant news log on to facebook and Google +
Check More Useful Links
|Latest Current Affairs||Current Affairs November|
|Current Affairs October||GK Questions & Answers|