An advertisement as CRPF Recruitment concerning 570 Sports Quota Posts has been issued and circulated by Central Reserve Police Force to appoint suitable and enthuse candidates. So, those who are interested and desire to build their career in CRPF can apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016 by sending their applications with correct details on or before the prescribed date i.e. 30th December 2015.
|Organization Name||Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Central Reserve Police||Head Constable||570||Physical Test||30th December 2015|
Applying applicants may obtain all required information such as post names, qualification, applying procedure, etc by going through below uttered section which is presented by the members of team www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
- Contenders applying for Head Constable (GD) must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Applying candidates to apply for Constable(GD) post must pertain Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board.
- Age criteria for appliers is between 18 to 23 years as on closing date of receipt of applications
- Relaxation is applicable for Upper age limit is up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates will be applicable as per GOI’s instructions.
- Applicants have to deposit Rs. 50/- Rupees in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favour of “DIGP, GC CRPF, New Delhi”.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST category and Females candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Assured applicants of CRPF Recruitment will be receiving good package of salary according to the posts they applied.
|Head Constable (GD)||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2400 & other allowances|
|Constable (GD)||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000|
Selection Process of CRPF Recruitment:
All eligible candidates whose application form is found eligible that candidate will be asked to attend following recruitment process i.e. interview and also have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
a) Identity check
b) Checking of Testimonials / documents
c) Physical Standard Test as mentioned in Recruitment Rules
d) Sports Trial Test of Candidates for their respective Sports discipline
e) Medical Examination
How to Apply For CRPF Recruitment:
|Step- 1||Applying candidates have to visit official website to fill online application form.|
|Step- 2||The official site is www.crpf.nic.in.|
|Step- 3||On the home page, select link ‘Recruitment’ which is visible in the menu bar on the top of the page.|
|Step- 4||Now, chose “Recruitment Of Meritorious Sportspersons-2015” link and in the new page read entire instructions structured.|
|Step- 5||After then, read and fill it with proper information asked.|
|Step- 6||Attach required testimonials along with recent passport size photograph and scanned signature. Then cover it in an envelope.|
|Step- 7||An envelope should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA-2015”|
|Step- 8||Then finally forwarded to the address mentioned below within the time provided.|
The DIG GC-CRPF, Jharoda Kalan,
Last date for submission of application form with all details is 30th December 2015.
Candidates in order to attain more details regarding crpf.nic.in recruitment notification 2016 please check this Official Notification.
You may also like to visit this Section