Counselling Procedure Steps
Counselling is schedule for those students who want to take admission in various programmes like engineering & Medical etc and is conducted by many highly esteemed colloges. Candidates who are going to appear for the Counselling may follow below equipped Counselling Procedure Steps and we are also providing New Process to Get Admission by Counselling.
Universities, across the country conduct entrance tests to select the eligible & talented candidates. Those students who qualify the entrance test will be called for the same by universities for admission. To acquire more details of Counselling, Universities Wise and students may easily get info of Counselling Schedule, Dates, and Counselling Procedure Steps here on this page which is tuned below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
New Process to Get Admission by Counselling:
- Candidates have to fill their Roll No, Application No, and Date of Birth for Registration.
- Candidates must choose their password and fill the particulars.
Online choice filling:
- Students have to use their roll number as log in ID, the generated password
- Candidates must carefully decide their choices and enter them.
Reporting at center:
Candidates who have appeared for the online exam have to select the list of Centres
Contenders have to deposit the registration fee through an Account Payee Bank Draft. It should be drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable
Candidates need to produce original certificates along with 2 sets of photocopies for submission at the nodal centre. Following documents have to be furnished for verification purpose:
- Original Rank Card & online registration slip
- H.S.C. or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- 10 + 2 Pass certificate
- 10 + 2 Mark Sheet
- School Leaving / College Leaving Certificate
- Original Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Odisha
- Original Certificate in support of NRI
- Domicile Certificate
- Defense Service Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- School leaving certificate / Certificate of Indian Nationality/ Indian Passport in the name of the candidate
- Any other as mentioned in the prospectus
Find More Related Links
|Top Universities In India||Best Colleges in India 2015|
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|
For more query you may log to facebook and Google+