CIRB Recruitment 2015
Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes has strewed a latest job notification as CIRB Recruitment 2015 to hire the qualified candidates for the posts of Young Professional – II and Un-skilled labour. Job hunters, who are looking for the jobs in CIRB, Hisar may appear in walk-in interview at the stipulated date and time.
|Name of Organization||Post Name||Hiring process||Walk-In Interview Date|
|Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB)||Young Professional – II and Un-skilled labour||Walk-in Interview||Mention below|
Willing and eligible candidates may get other details like age limit, qualification requirement, salary structure, walk-in interview address, selection process, how to apply, related dates etc. regarding CIRB Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is modified by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
- For Young Professional – II: Applicants who want to apply for this post should have completed Graduate in Veterinary science or Postgraduate in Agricultural science from a recognized university or institute.
- For Un-skilled labour: Aspirants should have possessed Matric, having minimum 1’ year experience of working in any LIVESTOCK RESEARCH Project requiring animal handling.
Limitations of Age:
- The age of applicants who are applying for the post of Young Professional – II should not more than 45 years and should not less than 21 years (upper age relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ ST candidates).
- Aspirants, who want to apply for the post of Un-skilled labour should not be above the age of 35 years.
- Participants, who are selected for the post of Young Professional- II, will get the salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Selected applicants will receive the salary Rs. 7150/- per month.
Selection of applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in walk-in interview.
How to Apply for cirb.res.in Young Professional & Other Walk-In
|Step 01||First of all applicants need to log on the official website that is www.cirb.res.in.|
|Step 02||Now, aspirants hit on the “Tenders” tab, given in the section of “Downloads” which is given at the right side of the homepage.|
|Step 03||Then, select the “appropriate Link” and the complete information.|
|Step 04||After that, candidates will get official notification regarding CIRB vacancy 2015|
|Step 05||Download the application form and fill it with full details.|
|Step 06||Applicants must bring their complete updated Bio-Data along with their original documents with a set of photocopies at appropriate date and time to the address given below.|
Walk-in Interview Venue, Date & Time:
|Post Name||Venue||Date & Time|
|For Young Professional – II||Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Sirsa Road Hisar||25th May 2015 at 10:30 AM|
|For Un-skilled labour||CIRB, Sirsa Road, Hisar||26th May 2015 at 11.00 AM|
To get more details regarding CIRB Recruitment 2015 applicants may check:
Official Notification for Young Professional –II
Official Notification for Un-Skilled Labour
You may also like to visit this Section
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find Best Jobs In India|
|Employment News- This Week||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Exp.|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs By Organization|