CUTN Recruitment 2015
Central University of Tamil Nadu as broadcasted an employment notification titled as CUTN Recruitment 2015 for hiring eligible candidates for Assistant Professor (on Contract) / Guest faculty and non teaching position. Job seekers who find themselves eligible can apply for CUTN vacancies by attending walk –in interview which is going to be held on specified date.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||Various||Interview||Check Below|
Candidates who want to do Jobs in Tamil Nadu should not miss this current opening and can attend walk in interview. Applicants can get more information regarding CUTN Recruitment 2015 such as Discipline wise post name, age limitation, qualification criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc you need to scroll this page which is prepared by the team member of recruitmentlauncher.com
Discipline Wise Post Name:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limitation|
|01||Assistant Professor (on Contract) / Guest faculty
|02||Hindi (Junior) Translator||35|
Scale of Pay:
Job hunters who are applying for the above post will get the excellent pay scale as per University/UGC norms.
- Aspirants must have Master’s Degree / Ph.D. in relevant subject (NET/SLET/SET) with 55% marks from the recognized university or institute.
- Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
Interview will be conducted by the Central University of Tamil Nadu, So categorization of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in walk in interview.
Applying Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015
- Candidates may apply by attending walk –in interview which is going to be held by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Aspirants need to download the application form through official website of the organization that is www.cutn.ac.in and must bring filled application form along with one photocopy of all relevant certificates, All Original Certificates from X Standard to Ph.D. level, passport size photographs etc
- Contenders must report on time and date for walk in interview which is tuned below.
Walk in Venue:
At the University Premises
|Name of the Post||Walk -in Date (at 8: 30 A.M and 12:30 P.M)|
|English||18th May 2015|
|Mathematics||19th May 2015|
|Physics||20th May 2015|
|Media and Mass Communication|
|Chemistry||21st May 2015|
|Life Sciences||22nd May 2015|
|Tamil||23rd May 2015|
|Material Science and Nano Technology||25th May 2015|
|Energy and Environmental Sciences|
|Hindi (Junior) Translator||-|
Note: For more information can check Official Link.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find Best Jobs In India|
|Employment News- This Week||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Exp.|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs By Organization|