Central Sector Scholarship
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to provide Central Sector Scholarship for those candidates who have 12th and desire to get higher education. About eighty two thousand scholarships are going to be provided to the both girls and boys students. Forty one thousand Scholarships are granted for the girls and Forty one thousand for the boys. To get other details regarding Central Sector Scholarship 2016, you may check the below segment of this page.
A contender whose parent’s income is low and are from lower class background they are eligible to apply for this Central Sector Scholarship 2016 by filling application form on or before the last date. Other information such as Eligibility criteria, How to fill Form and last date is tailored below by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
Central Board of Secondary Education
- Contenders should have passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination organized by CBSE.
- Candidates should belong to the non-creamy layer.
- Annual income of parents should not be more than 6 lakh.
Scholarship will be given to those contenders in the ratio of 3:2:1 in between the qualified science, commerce and others.
|Course||Reward per month||Time Duration||Amount to be distributed|
|Graduation||Rs. 1000||3 years||Rs.10, 000 will be given at the end of each academic year|
|Post-Graduation||Rs. 2000||2 years||Rs.20, 000 will be given at the end of each academic year|
Distribution of scholarship:
- Contenders will receive amount of Scholarship in their bank account through Electronic Clearing System.
- Students should give their bank account no and name of bank properly.
Renewal of Scholarship:
- Contenders may apply for Renewal of Scholarship by filling an application form.
- Only those candidates who got 60% marks in each subject in examination and have at least 75% attendance record they are eligible to apply for this.
Selection of eligible and fascinated contenders will be done on the basis of the merit list and annual income of parents of the student.
Central Sector Scholarship
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through the official site of CBSE, which is cbseacademic.in.
- On the home page ,go to the appropriate link.
- Fill an online application form in the approved manner and upload documents if required.
- At last, take hard copy of the application Form.
- Print out of the application completed in all respect along with all the relevant documents should be submitted at the address given below.
Documents To Be Attached With Application:
- Xerox Copy of Caste Certificate
- Original copy of parents income affidavit
- Copy of the mark sheet
- Photocopy of front page of bank passbook or one cancelled cheque of saving account.
- Under Graduate Course joining report which should be duly signed and stamped by the head of the institution?
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending March 2014) issued by the employer
- Hard copy of online application signed by the candidate.
Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)
“Shiksha Kendra”,2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
Availability of Application Form:
Renewal form will be available soon.
To obtain other relevant details about Central Sector Scholarship 2016, candidates are required to go through Official Site.
Check Other Scholarship
|Bihar Scholarship||NHFDC Scholarship|
|Karnataka Scholarship||Chevening Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship|
|Maharashtra Scholarship||IOCL Scholarship|
|CBSE Scholarship||MOMA Scholarship|
|UPTU Scholarship||UGC Scholarship|