CEL Recruitment 2015
Central Electronics Limited has strewed a notification of CEL Recruitment 2015 for filling up the various vacancies of Graduate Engineer through GATE. Aspirants who are willing to apply must fill online application form on or before the closing date.
Job hunter selection for the post of Graduate Engineer will be done through GATE 2015, so candidates have to obtain GATE 2015 registration number for applying to CEL vacancies.
To acquire more details concerning to CEL Recruitment 2015 you are required to go through the given details s which are furnished below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
|Organization Name||Central Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B.E./B.Tech./ M.Sc./M.Tech.|
|Selection Process||GATE Score & Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Information of CEL Recruitment 2015
|Graduate Engineer||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
- Applicants who desire to apply should possess full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply.
Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per organization Norms:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer).||3 years|
Mode of selection:
Applicants will be selected On the basis of GATE 2015 Scores followed by a Personal Interview.
Interview Tips – Get Details
How to apply?
- Contenders who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online through the official site of CEL celindia.co.in.
- On the home page go through the “Career @ CEL”, which is given at the left side of page.
- Select on to the “Recruitment of Graduate Engineers on Contractual Basis”
- Fill online application form very carefully will all necessary details and must attach all the essential testimonials and submit it within the given time period.
- At last take the print out of application form for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18-12-2014|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-01-2015|
For more details you must visit official notice
You may also like to visit this Section