CDS Eligibility Criteria
- CDS Eligibility Criteria has been disclosed by the Union public Service Commission (UPSC) for Combined Defence Service exam. Aspirants who are going to apply for CDS must hold the prescribed CDS Exam Age Limit & Educational Qualification through CDS Eligibility Criteria 2016.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the exam of Combined Defence Services (CDS) to recruit the suitable candidates for various posts under Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA) and Officers Training Academy (OTA).
- Entire details about CDS eligibility criteria to apply for the Combined Defence Services Exam in well mentioned on this page by the portal, recruitmentlauncher.com, candidates can check their Age limit and relaxation in the below section.
CDS Eligibility Criteria
First eligibility criteria place by the UPSC is the nationality cause and the candidates have to strictly hold to the following, the candidate must be a citizen of
Age Limit, Sex and Marital Status:
The second set of CDS Eligibility Criteria deals with the candidate’s age, sexual characteristics and marital status and following are to be followed:
|Marital status of the candidates||Required Age limitations|
|Candidates aspiring for Indian Military Academy (IMA) and unmarried (males)||
Not earlier 2nd July, 1990 and not born later than 1st July, 1995
|Candidates interested in Indian Naval Academy (INA) who are unmarried (Male)|
|In case of Male unmarried candidates opting for Indian Air Force Academy||
Not earlier 2nd July, 1991 and not born later than 1st July, 1995
|In case of Male married or unmarried candidate applying for Officers training||
Not earlier 2nd July, 1989 and not born later than 1st July, 1995
|In case of women who are aspiring for officers training academy- unmarried women|
Following are the educational qualifications required by the candidate in order to fall under the CDS Eligibility Criteria 2016.
- Applicant’s applying for IMA or officers training academy are required to have any degree of any recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates applying for Indian Naval Academy (INA) must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
- Contenders interested in Air Force Academy (ACA) must have degree of any recognized university with physics and math at 10+2 and Bachelors Of Engineering
Note: Check more details from the official website
You may also like to visit this Section
|CDS Coaching Institute In India||UPSC CDS Previous Year Question Papers|
|CDS 2 Result||CDS 2 Answer Key|
|CDS 2 Admit Card||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Notification||Previous Year Question Paper Of UPSC|