Centre for Cultural Resources and Training is offering CCRT Scholarship. Eligible candidates get all the information of CCRT Scholarship 2016 from here.
Students who desire to apply for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme must ensure eligibility standard and selection process and may send application form on or before the last date.
Main objective of CCRT is to provide facilities to brilliant children who reside in the age group of 10 to 14 years, studying either in approved schools or belong to families working traditional performing arts for getting specialized training in various cultural fields.
Team of recruitmentlauncher.com is providing all relevant and updated information regarding CCRT Scholarship such as Scholarship Details, eligibility criteria, exam date, apply procedure, Important Dates.
Total number of scholarships to be awarded every year will be 620
- 100 scholarships are exclusively reserved for Tribal Culture (those who possess a valid ‘ST’certificate issued by the Competent Authority)
- 125 are reserved for children of families practicing traditional performing & visual arts, etc.
- 20 for Differently Abled (Specially Challenged) children.
- Remaining 375 scholarships will be treated as general scholarships.
Value of CCRT Scholarship:
- Value of scholarship will be 3600/- per year for those children who carry on their particular training at the station where they are pursuing their education.
- Student is required to transfer to a new station permanently for purpose of specialized training and pursue education also at that station, only then the worth of scholarship may be increased to Rs. 400/-
- Actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution shall be refund the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship indicated, Rs.9000/-
Contender age should reside in between 10 to 14 years i.e. (Between 01.07.2001 and 30.06.2005 (both days inclusive).
Students will be shortlisted on the basis of Exam /Interview.
How to Apply?
- Contenders may apply through the official website
- Official site of the organization that is www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- Applicants’ have to download the form from the official portal
- Fill the application form very carefully with all mandatory details and must attach all significant documents and required number of specimens of the latest work.
- After filing the form forward the form at below mentioned address
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last date to apply: Last week of December.
- Interview / test will be held in month of: May–June 2016.
For more details related to CCRT Scholarship 2016 check official advertisement .
Check Other Scholarship
|Maharashtra Scholarship||UP Scholarship|
|NHFDC Scholarship||UPTU Scholarship|