Central Board of Secondary Education is offering CBSE Scholarship. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria apply for CBSE Scholarship 2016. Check all details of CBSE Scholarship by scrolling this page.
CBSE offers merit scholarship to the meritorious Single Girl Students. All children born Single Girl Child of their parents, they can take the benefit of this scheme to who have passed CBSE Class X Examination in the year of application will be considered.
Applicants who are studying in 10th class and are single girl child of their parents they can apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme to continue their further study of 11/10+2 from CBSE. Eligible candidates can apply through online application form on or before the last date.
The main aim of Central Board of Secondary Education behind the commencement of this scheme is to identify the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious girls. Through this Scholarship scheme Govt. helps to the girls to fulfill their dreams and achieve best education in India.
Candidates can obtain all the required details like eligibility criteria, how to apply etc. from this page which is well furnished by the unit of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Organization:
Central Board of Secondary Education
Details of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child:
The objective is to offer scholarships to the praiseworthy Single Girl apprentice, who are the only child of their parents, and have qualified the 10th class CBSE Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are carry on their further academic qualification from the same board. The scheme is intended to recognize the efforts of the parents in supporting education among girls and to provide encouragement to commendable students.
- All Single Girl candidates, who have scored 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in 10th exam and want to continue their study from Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Applicants tuition fee is not above than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be eligible for the purpose. In the next two years, the total improvement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- The candidate must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Students who have qualified CBSE Class X Examination will be considered for the scholarship.
Rate of scholarships and mode of Payment:
The rate of scholarship will be Rs. 500/- per month. A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years. Payment of scholarships amount will be made by DD/ECS.
Selection Procedure for CBSE Scholarship 2016:
Candidate must have qualified Class 10th Examination from the Central Board of Secondary Education and secured 6.2 CGPA, pursuing Class 11th & 12th from School , must be only single girl child of their parents.
How to apply for CBSE Scholarship?
- Eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website that is www.cbse.nic.in
- Select the appropriate link to apply for the scholarship.
- Read the instructions carefully and select the link to fill the form online.
- Fill the details in the form correctly and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of filled in application form and forward it to the below mentioned address along with following documents on or before the last date.
Documents should be affixed with application:
- Attested photocopy of score card of Class X.
- An affidavit from the parent showing that the applicant is the only child of their parents on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-.
- Attested Xerox copy of bank pass book bearing account number in which the amount is to be credited.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the company must be attached along with the affidavit.
Find More Useful Links
|Top Universities In India||Best Colleges in India 2015|
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|
Note: Candidates must check Official Link to get more details.
CBSE offer various scholarships on various levels. As soon as any official notification will be announced by the organization related to the same we will let you know. So, students keep connected with us take the benefit of the valuable information providing by us.