CAT Application Form
Indian Institute of Management has released CAT Application Form. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree must fill the CAT Application Form 2016 and can get more detail about CAT notification through this page. Common Admission Test is conducted by Indian Institute of Management. It is national level examination.
Indian Institute of Management invites application forms for those applicants who want to take admission in various management programmes. Contenders who have required qualification can apply against CAT exam notification by submitting their online Registration form on or before the last date.
|Name Of Organization||Name Of Exam||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Indian Institute Of Management (IIM)||Common Admission Test||Marks in Common Admission Test||20th September 2015|
For further information related to CAT Application Form such as offered Courses, required qualification, registration fee, mode of payment, reservation of seats, mode of payment, admission procedure, how to apply etc which are well indicated on this page created by the experts of recruitmentlauncher.com.
- Contenders should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with 50% marks from the recognized University/Institution.
- 45% marks required for aspirants belong to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD)/Differently Abled (DA) category.
- The percentage of marks obtained by aspirants in bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on practice followed by university/institution f
- Applicants who are pursuing final year of Graduation and fill application form requirement are also eligible to apply but they must clear graduation in same year.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2/Post B.Sc./Post Diploma) or B.E/B.Tech equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institution of Engineers -India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers India).
- Any Qualification recognized by Association of Indian Universities New Delhi, which is equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by UGC recognized University/Institutions.
|General And NC-OBC Candidates||Rs.1600/-|
|SC/SC/Person With Disability||Rs.800/-|
Mode of Payment:
Applicants applying for CAT Application Form have to make Registration fee payment through online modes only by Credit Card, Debit Card or through Net Banking. Once Registration fee will pay it will not be refunded under any situation.
Reservation of Seats:
- As per the directives of government of India, 15% seats will be reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST, 27% seats will be reserved for OBC under Non-Creamy Layer candidates and 3% seats will be reserved for PWD.
- This percentile standard is a subject to alter as per year by government.
Selection of the aspirants applying for CAT Application Form will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Common Admission Test and written ability test, group discussion and personal interview.
CAT Exam Pattern:
Common Admission Test is a computer based exam which is separated in two parts which is mentioned below:
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
- Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning
There are total 100 questions and each section contains 50 questions. Total time allotted to the paper is 170 Minutes.
How to Apply for CAT Application Form?
|Step 01||Well qualified and interested applicants can apply for CAT Application Form online through official website.|
|Step 02||Before applying aspirants must have a valid email id and mobile number for receiving feedback regarding online registrations.|
|Step 03||Then, go to the website that is www.iimcat.ac.in and press on ‘Register Now’ for creating your user profile.|
|Step 04||Now, fill Registration form within correct manner with all essential details and submit it after completion.|
|Step 05||Within minutes of submitting Registration Form, you will receive a User ID on registered email address.|
|Step 06||Using the system generated User ID and Password; you can login as “Existing User” on website and fill Application Form.|
|Step 07||After that, Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature and other required documents.|
|Step 08||Then, Select any number of Programmes and select Interview City for interview.|
|Step 09||Now, choose three cities as your choices for taking exam.|
|Step 10||Then, Make the payment of fee.|
|Step 11||At Last, Submit form and take the print out of CAT Application Form for future use.|
- Online Registration for CAT- 06th August to 20th September 2015
- Admit Card Download Window- 15th October 2015, 1:00 PM till Exam Day
- Test Date- 29th November 2015 (Sunday)
- Release of Results- Second week of January 2016
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding CAT Application Form. Aspirants who are interested can acquire complete information regarding CAT Application Form 2016 through this page.
Get More Related Updates
|CAT Question Paper||CAT Colleges List|
|Top 100 MBA Colleges||CAT Preparation Books|
|How to score Good Marks in Exam||Tips for the preparation of Reasoning|