Career Options in Medical Stream After 12th
If you are confused to choose right Career Options in Medical Stream after 12thexamination, just relax! Every student gets confused during this period. Science is a huge field and different Career Options are available for students in Medical stream Without Maths. Students Find below the various career options after 12th listed below.
There are many students who are not sure about what course to do after 12th in Medical Stream and which college to join. This is the biggest question that strikes every students mind. Without the proper guidance it becomes difficult for students to choose the best option for a bright career. Tips to choose right Career
Whenever we talk about career Opportunities in Medical field the first course which always strikes in our mind is Doctor. Mostly medical discipline students prefer to choose Doctor Field. Beside a doctor there are also different career options available for you being a medical discipline student.
Here on this page we are providing suitable information about Career Options in Medical Stream after 12th that will help students to choose best career opportunities:
There are a small number of seats in India for MBBS course and also MBBS course is very expensive. Other than MBBS course you can choose B.D.S. course, you can go for B.Tech in Biotechnology, B.Pharma etc. The various options available for you are:-
Courses in Medical Stream After 12th
There are a number of medical courses which you can do after 12th:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): You can give PMT exams & respective state level exam to get into good colleges for pursuing this course.
- BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- B. Tech. (Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.
- BE in Environmental Engineering
- B.Sc (Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.
BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, and Environmental Science.
Career Options in Medical Field After 12th
In order to get rid of all the confusions, what you need to do is to analyze your interests and personality. If you choose the career based on your interest and personality then success rate as well as satisfaction rate will be very high. There are various professions which you can choose for their bright career.
- General Physician/Doctor - Ophthalmic, Ophthalmic, Gynecology, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Orthopedics, Radiology, Electro logy, Endocrinology, Cardiology, PlasticSurgeon, General Surgeons, Neuron Surgeons, Pediatrician, Thoracic Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Urologist, Sexologist, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, ENT/Ear nose Throat Specialist, Pathologist
- Dentist - Orthodontist
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Medical Lab Technology
- Optometry and Ophthalmic technology
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- EEG technician, Hospital manager/Administrator, Medical lab technologist
- Nuclear medine technologist, Radiation technology, Pathology technology, Respiratory therapist
- Sonographer technician, Operation theatre assistant, Naturopathy, Yoga therapy, Massage therapy
- Acupressure, Acupuncture,
- Vetinary Science
- Agriculturist,Botanist,Zoologist,Microbiologist,Biologist,Horticulturist, Floriculturist, Environmental Science,
- Pharmacy- Clinical Research
- Bio Chemist
- Fishery Science
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Marine Biology
- Food Technologist
Scope of Medical Field
Choosing a career in medical fields is among the most sought after and satisfying career for the one who are interested in science and handling ill people. As diseases and ailments increasing day by day as demand for medical professionals are greatly increasing.
As many world-class medical centers are developing in India as well as abroad, it has tremendous needs for exceptionally well trained and exceptional quality of physicians, nurses, lab techs & everything else. Over the years medical field has developing continuously day by day. So there is a great scope of medical as a professional career.
Candidates one more important thing is remember that, time is changing rapidly and in few upcoming years only Medical and engineering will be considered as two main career options after class 12th science. So, students make a right decision to choose best field
Our team of recruitmentlauncher.com, always here for you to give latest career related information time to time. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!
Find More Related Links
|Find Jobs after 12th||Career Success Tips|
|Best Medical Colleges in Karnataka||AIPMT College List|