Career In Indian Navy
- Indian Navy is a Naval Branch of Armed force of India. As a career, it is the best way to serve the country. Jobs in Indian Navy mean pride, honor, with a good amount of pay.
- Many applicants think about to make career in Indian Navy after 10th/12th/Graduation. To join the Indian Navy is the matter of proud and Prestige for all of them.
- In the comparison to the other professions in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women. It offers a person the opportunity to exhibit the leadership skills and bequeaths one with a tremendous amount of responsibility at a very young age.
- Navy gives immeasurable career opportunities variety from being in charge of part of a ship to flying an aircraft/looking after one department on the ship/foundation separately.
There are immense opportunities awaiting for the desired candidates who wish to explore some new arenas. Let’s check out for which openings the candidates may apply as per their education acquired.
Career Opportunities in Indian Navy:
The Indian navy offers various career options for all those desirable candidates who are willing to join the Indian Navy. An Applicant can get the employment on various posts in Indian Navy according to his/her qualification.
Career after 10th:
- The Aspirants may apply for “Metric Recruit – Steward/Cooks”, “Musicians”, “Sailor” (Unmarried males), and “Pre Sea Training of Ratings – Seaman” etc positions.
- To apply for these posts contestants need to pass 10th Standard with required marks and in respective discipline. Age should not be more than 17 to 21 years.
- To get selected for the post you have to crack the written exam SSB Interview and Medical Exam.
Career after 12th:
- Aspirants who have completed their 10+2/Intermediate can apply Sailors, Artificers Apprentice, and Short Service Command officer’s etc posts.
- To apply for these post contestants need to qualify the 10+2 / equivalent examination with additional requirement. Selection would be done on the basis of written exam, PET, Interview and Medical Examination.
Career after Graduation:
- There are lots of career opportunities are available for all the graduates. Posts from Degree and Diploma holder aspirants are invited by Indian Navy.
- Applicants can fill the application for “Sub Lieutenant”, “Lieutenant”, “Lieutenant Commander”, “Captain” etc. posts and selection will be based on Tests, Interview and Medical Examination.
Tips To Join Nausena:
- Aspirants who are willing to join the Indian Navy (Nausena) need to visit the official website which is www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Before apply for interested post, a candidate are required to fulfill all requirements of post applied and then have to apply online/offline.
How to Apply for Indian Navy?
- The interested aspirants may apply from the official site as mentioned above.
- Competitors have to fill the application as per the applied post’s requirement.
- For online apply, fill the application in proper manner and submit it.
- For offline apply candidates need to send the application on the respective address before the last date.
To get Latest updates of Indian Navy, keep visiting our official portal Recruitmentlauncher.com. You can also join us through the Facebook and Google plus.
More Useful Links: