Bharati Vidyapeeth University is going to organize BVP Counselling. Qualified candidates can check BVP Counselling 2016 dates and Status through the online mode. Contestants don’t forget to bring essential documents at the time of counseling.
- CET (Engineering) was held to shortlist the candidates, on the bases of which the students are called for the further admission process. The entrants who will appear in the counselling, they can check the whole information about BVP Counselling schedule on this page.
- Further details about BVP Counselling such as the events, timings are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com. Interested candidates must read the entire information very carefully:
Name of the University
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering
Documents required for counselling
- Counseling call letter
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Mark sheets/consolidated mark statement of the qualifying examination.
- Original degree/provisional certificate (if have any)
- High school (Class X) certificate as proof of date of birth
- Community certificate (issued by the competent authority)
- DEMAND DRAFT for amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
|For Regular Merit Category|
|26th June||1 to 1000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|27th June||1001 to 2000|
|28th June||2001 to 3000|
|29th June||3001 to 4000|
|30th June||4001 to 5000|
|Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category|
|1st July onwards||001 to 140||10:00 a.m.|
|2nd July||5001 to 6000||10:00 a.m.|
|3rd July||6001 to 7000|
|4th July||7001 to 8000|
Venue of Counselling
“Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Pune,
Note: For other details regarding BVP Counselling 2016 students can check the official notification
Find More Related Details
|Time Management for Students||Top Universities In India|
|How to Get a Scholarship||Career Success Tips|
|How To Choose A Career||How To Speak English|
For getting updated information visit this page regularly. We will update this page when some new information has been announced by the institute. You can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get mails directly into your mail box.
If you have nay query then you can also ask to us by writing comments on comment box. We will solve it as soon as possible by giving accurate answers.