Border Security Force has promulgated a job notification regarding BSF Recruitment. For this concern online applications are invited by the organization to fill up 622 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable. Candidates wish to work for Central Armed Force may apply for BSF Recruitment 2016.
|Organization Name||Number Of Vacancies||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Border Security Force||622||Written Test & Interview||15th July 2016|
Interested candidates may apply by filling the online application form in prescribed format before the last date to fill application ends. And for getting complete details to reach the online application form; you must go through this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
BSF Vacancy Detaila:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (RM): 152 posts
- Head Constable (Radio Operator): 470 posts
Educational Qualification for BSF Recruitment:
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Matriculation with 3 year Diploma in Radio & TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Appliances.|
|Head Constable||Matriculation/ equivalent & 2 years Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio & TV/ Electronics/ Intermediate/ 10+2/ equivalent with physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.|
More Job Options For Candidates:
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through demand Draft in favour of Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt payable at respective SBI/ post office.
- SC/ ST/ BSF serving personnel & female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection Procedure for BSF Jobs:
Selection of candidates will be based on two phases of which first phase consist of Written Examination and Descriptive Test and second phase consist of Preliminary screening & Physical Efficiency Test.
|Part I||Physics||50 Marks||10+2 / intermediate of CBSE/ State Boards of education|
|Part II||Mathematics||50 Marks|
|Part III||Chemistry||50 Marks|
|Part IV||English & GK||50 Marks||Current Affairs, History, Geography and General Science|
Quick Links For Written Exam:
Those who will qualify OMR based written test will be called for Descriptive Test.
For ASI/RM Candidates: This paper will contain 200 marks. It will contain topics based in Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Electronics subject (12th standard/ Diploma level).
For HC/RO Candidates: HC/RO candidates will be examined on basis of their performance in two rounds that are following below:
(a) Written Test Descriptive Pattern:
This paper will contain 100 marks and question will be passed on Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Electronics subject (12th standard)
Check Below Links To Crack exam:
(b) Dictation Test:
|Dictation test (in English writing) of minimum 100 words||100 Marks|
|Qualifying marks for the dictation test will be 38% for General / OBC and 33% for SC/ ST Candidates|
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Preliminary screening||Height, Chest||Height|
|Physical Efficiency Test||(i) 1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes||800 Mtrs race to be completed in 4 minutes|
|(ii) Long Jump – 3.65 Mtr in three chance||09 Feet long jump (3 chances to be given|
Steps to Apply for bsf.nic.in Recruitment?
- Firstly visit the official site of Border Security Force that is bsf.nic.in.
- Now, hit on ‘Recruitment’ tab located at the bottom of home page.
- Further reselect ‘Recruitment’ link and choose appropriate link of post for which you wish to apply.
- Fill Online Application Form in correct manner and Upload required documents of scanned images such as pass port size photo and signature.
- Retain a copy of system generated filled online application form and attach all required documents along with application form.
- Enclose the filled application accompanied with all required particulars and envelope containing application must be super scripted in bold letters as “Application FOR THE POST OF ASI/ RM or HC (RO)”.
- Application complete in all respect must be reached to the respective address till the last date of filling application form.
- Starting date for application form: 16.06.2016
- Last date to fill online application: 15.07.2016
- OMR Exam date: 25.08.2016
- Descriptive test: 18.12.2016
Note: Candidates may attain more additional details regarding BSF Recruitment 2016, through below given official Notification.
To Know More Details of BSF Recruitment:- Download Advertisement
You may also like to visit this Section