BSF Paramedical Recruitment 2014
- Directorate General Border Security Force has broadcast an Advertisement about BSF Paramedical Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various job vacancies. Job hunters may fill the BSF application form 2014 before the closing date.
- Suitable job seekers must grab this opportunity to raise their career, one can apply for the post by sending the application form to the appropriate address on or before the last date which is 14-07-2014
- You may also check the below given information like qualification, selection, application procedure etc which is provided by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
Directorate General Border Security Force
Name of the post
Para Medical Staff
Number of vacancies
Post and vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||SI (Staff Nurse)||8|
|2||ASI (Pharmacist- Qualified)||20|
|3||ASI (OT Technician)||2|
|4||ASI (Physio- therapist)||1|
Candidates must be Passed 10th / 12th With Science / Diploma in Physiotherapy / Operation Technique / Pharmacy / General Nursing or Equivalent in Related Discipline from a documented university Institute or board.
- SI (Staff Nurse): 21-30 years
- ASI (Pharmacist- Qualified): 18-25 years
- ASI (OT Technician): 20-25 years
- ASI (Physio- therapist): 20-27 years
- HC (Electrician), CT (Dresser): 18-25 years
- CT (Peon), CT (Masalchi): 18-23 years
Relaxation for the reserved category will be given as per the government rules.
Selection of the contenders will be made up on the basis of:
- Written test
- Medical test
Written test tips> Get details
Interview tips> Get details
Appliers have to pay examination fee of Rs. 50/- in the form of Postal order or bank draft drawn in favour of the DDO of respective Examination Center.
How to Apply:
Job hunters must fill the application form as in proper manner and attach the required copies of the particulars and send it at the proper address which is mentioned in the below mentioned official notice.
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification
You may also like to visit this Section