Bank of India has issued a notification about www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment. The organization is hiring capable aspirants to fill up vacancies of Chief Customer Service Officer Post. www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly so, keep visiting us time to time. Candidates who consider themselves eligible must fill Bank of India Application Form through online process on or before closing date which is tuned below. Applicants, who want to enhance their career in banking sector, they must clutch this chance and need to as soon as possible.
www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2016
|Post Name||Selection Process||
Bank of India
|Chief Customer Service Officer||Interview||
26th September 2015
You may also go through this page that is created by team of recruitmentlauncher.com to get more information about Bank of India Jobs like name of post, age limit, selection process and procedure to apply etc. after reading all details apply as soon as possible.
- The applicant should have retired as General Manager / Deputy General Manager from any Scheduled Commercial Bank other than Bank of India. The applicant could be a superannuated or voluntary retired employee and should have retired as on 01.07.2015.
- The applicant should necessarily have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking, such as General banking, Credit, Forex Operations, treasury, government business, merchant banking, credit card operations etc.
Limitation of Age:
- The age of applying aspirants should not be more than 62 years as on 01.07.2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
For a Retired General Manager:
- Total lump sum emoluments of 75,000.00 subject to TDS
- Facility of Car and cell phone in line with the General Managers’ of the Bank
For a Retired Deputy General Manager:
- Total lump sum emoluments of 60,000.00 subject to TDS
- Facility of Car and cell phone in line with the Deputy General Managers’ of the Bank
- Participating candidates, have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- through online mode only.
- Deposit the fee amount in any of Bank of India Branch and collect copy of challan and take Transaction No.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
Way to Apply for www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment?
|Step 01||Candidates, who are going to apply for the above said posts, need to fill application form which available on the official website that is www.bankofindia.co.in.|
|Step 02||Now, need to hit “Careers” tab and choose “Appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer on contract basis for period of 3 years Project No. 2015-16/01 – Notice dated 25.08.2015” link.|
|Step 03||Then, press “Download Challan” and Fill the particulars such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact Phone No., Category, and Depositing Branch Name & City.|
|Step 04||Submit the Fee Payment Challan & amount in any Bank of India Branch till last date.|
|Step 05||After that, press “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner.|
|Step 06||Upload scanned educational documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.|
|Step 07||After completing of all procedure, press “Submit” button and take print out of it for future reference.|
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Last date for submission of online application form||26th September 2015|
|End Date to Make Payment of Application Fee||24th September 2015|
Through Official Notification, applicants can get detailed information in concern to www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment. We are shortly providing details on www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2016 so stay connected with us and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Check below Section
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Question Papers||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|Get Career Success Tips||Career In Banking Sector|