Bobcards Recruitment 2015:
Bobcards has announced a notification as Bobcards Recruitment 2015 for the posts of Officers. Applicants who wish to start their career in Industrial sector must avail this chance of getting hired by a Company. Job Seekers who are eligible can apply Online on or before the Last date that is 09th October 2014.
The company does business of Credit Cards, Management of Debit Cards, acquiring of merchants and provides support services for Bank of Baroda. This company is the first NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) of issuing Credit cards.
For more details regarding the application procedure and recruitment process, applicants must visit on this page of recruitmentlauncher.com.
|Organization Name||Bobcards Limited|
|No. of Posts||70|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date TO Apply||09th October 2014|
The age of the applying candidates must be between 18 to 30 years.
Candidates must have possessed Intermediate, Graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution.
|General and all others||Rs. 500|
Note: Application fees have to be paid online by the applicant.
Probation Period: Selected candidates will be given a probation Period of 1 year.
Selection Criteria: Applicants are selected on the basis of merit of online exam at specified centers and Interview Process. Candidates must bring Call letter, documents related to Identity proof to the examination hall and Interview.
Interview Tips – Get Details
Salary: Selected candidate will get an interesting Pay scale of 2.40 lakhs CTC per annum.
- To apply, candidates firstly visit the website that is www.bobcards.com.
- Then on the home page of the site, open the option of apply online.
- To register, choose option for New Registration and enter Name, contact details, valid e-mail id and note down the provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Choose save and next option to save the filled details for application and fill all the details very carefully such as Father’s name etc as mentioned in certificates.
- Validate details by choosing option of “Validate your details”.
- Upload Photograph and signature as per the specification requirements of Application.
- Select preview option to check details of application and choose final submit option after the verification of all details.
- Choose “Payment Tab” option to proceed for Payment.
- Then press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the Application form and e-receipt.
Interview and exam venue:
- Interview will be held at Mumbai only.
- Online exam will be held at 10-12 cities Across India as decided by the Bobcards Limited.
Dates to remember:
- Last date of Online Registration and payment of Application Fees: 09th Oct 2014
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 26th Nov 2014
- Date for downloading call letters for Online Exam: 17th Nov 2014
Note: To know more check the Official Notification.
You may also like to visit this Section