A latest career advertisement for Birlasoft Recruitment has been depicted by Birlasoft. Birlasoft is inviting an application forms for eligible and talented candidates for Open UI Developer, Oracle Developer, Linux Admin and other posts. So, Freshers aspirants who are interested can apply for Birlasoft Recruitment 2016. Eligible job seekers must fill the online application form for this current opening and submit it before the closing date.
|Organization name||Post Name||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|Birlasoft||Various||Interview||As soon as possible|
For whole acknowledgements related to Birlasoft Recruitment such as post name, qualification requirement, other requirement, remuneration, selection procedure, procedure to apply etc you need to go through the info are well tuned on this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentlauncher.com. Applicants who have desire to do job in this well known organization shouldn’t miss this chance and apply as soon as possible.
Name of the Post:
- Sharepoint – Architect
- HPSM 7
- Open UI Developer
- HP PPM Developer
- PeopleSoft techno functional consultant
- CAD engineers
- Oracle Apps Finance Functional Consultant
- Linux Admin
- EBS Developer
- Oracle Developer
Applicants who are going to apply for Birlasoft Recruitment must have graduate/post graduate degree in relevant field from the recognized university or institution.
- Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience as a software architect or working on a software architecture team, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship
- Service Centre Development Experience (Exposure to Document Engine, Format Controls, Formats, Macros etc.)
- Previous experience with IT Service Management Support activities.
- Experience with Project Lifecycle Methodologies.
- Able to write PM and PR scripts, Jquery
- Good working knowledge of People Code, SQR, Application engine* Knowledge of Integration broker is a bonus* Ready to work in 24X7 environment
- Expertise on development, supporting and deploying of CAD infrastructure flows, environment and tools for facilitating high caliber tapeouts.
- Strong client handling and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of tooling, processing and engineered resins
- Ability to conduct the RCA for repeated issues and provide recommendation for preventive actions
- Implementation/ Support experience in Oracle Apps covering Finance modules
- Understanding of functional concepts and flow
- Good verbal and written English communication
- Weekly on call rotation w.r.to total team strength
- At least 8-10 years in Oracle E-Business Suite modules such as Financials, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Distribution, Procurement and familiar with table structures and relationships.
- Experience developing or modifying reports, interfaces to legacy systems, legacy data conversions, localizations, and extensions (RICE objects) in an Oracle EBS R12 environment
Selected candidates applying for Birlasoft Recruitment will retain good amount of salary package which will be decided by the organization norms.
The selection of the applying applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Birlasoft.
Procedure to Apply for Birlasoft Recruitment:
|Step 01||First of job hunters require to visit official website of Birlasoft that is www.birlasoft.com to apply for Birlasoft Recruitment.|
|Step 02||Then, hit “careers” button which is available on the home page and go to the “careers opportunity” tab.|
|Step 03||Now, hit related link which you want to apply for Birlasoft Recruitment.|
|Step 04||After that, press “apply now” button and fill all required entries and upload your scanned resume.|
|Step 05||Now, hit “save” button and take printout of the form for future reference.|
Last date for submission of online application form- As soon as possible
Note: Participants can check Official Link for more information regarding Birlasoft Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section