Government of Bihar is offering Bihar Scholarship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bihar Scholarship 2015. For getting more details associated with Bihar Scholarship scroll this page. Contenders interested in this scholarship program can fill online application form on or before last date.
Government of Bihar has commenced a Scheme as Bihar Scholarship 2015 to give economic support to the financially weak students who belong to SC/ST/OBC and backward class community.
Government of Bihar initiated the Scholarship Scheme to the deserving students to help them financially for their studies. Candidates who want to fulfill their dreams of acquiring high education take the advantage of this opportunity and move for further studies without any financial barriers.
After Andhra Pradesh, Bihar is the second state that introduce to this scholarship scheme. Bihar Scholarship emerges as a light of hope to such students who want to study and want to make a brighter career. If you are an eligible candidates you should don’t have to lose this golden opportunity.
Through this scheme, Government of Bihar motivates to the students to study further, interested candidates read this complete stuff. In this section of recruitmentlauncher.com, the team members has discussed about scholarship programs such as how to Apply Online etc.
- Students must be 12th pass with minimum 80% are eligible to apply.
- Should belong to backward classes like SC/ST/OBC etc with valid community certification.
- Students from a recognized school in the Bihar state
- Family income should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
Details of Bihar Scholarship 2015:
- In the initial phase of this scholarship scheme, 2.50 lakh students will the take the advantage of this and they are all provided with ATM card, which is in contract with the SBI.
- As the scholarship will be available in the account of appliers, Students are able to withdraw the cash by using their ATM cards.
- The scheme is Post metric and is further predictable to be available for school students also in the upcoming time.
- Government of Bihar is owned by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and the objective to start this scheme by him is that students should continue their higher education and should not drop out due to financial problems.
- CM Nitish Kumar also advised the students to make use of this money properly and not indulging any kind of fun or other activities with this.
How to Fill Online Application Form for Bihar Scholarship:
- Applicants need to visit its official website www.bihar.gov.in or bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in.
- Follow the link of “Online Application Form”
- Fill the application form very carefully and must upload the recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the form within the given time period.
- Thereafter aspirants should not forget to take a print out of the application form to proceed further.
Find more useful links
|Top Universities In India||Best Colleges in India 2015|
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|
Note: For more details related to Bihar Scholarship 2016 you may check Official website
This web page is made by our web portal to create awareness among financial weak students, who want to go for higher studies. We always disclose such type of notifications. Therefore you must connect with us by visiting this page frequently.