Contestants appearing in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test can get APSET Syllabus from here. You can download APSET Syllabus 2015 for Paper I, II & III to start the preparation topic wise. Complete details of APSET Syllabus 2016 can be obtained through this page.
Main objective of conducting the APSET is to recruit the deserving candidates. These candidates are selected for the post of Professors/ Lecturer in various universities and colleges of Andhra Pradesh. To do better preparation examinees are required to download APSET Syllabus by following the below stated steps tailored by the team members of recruitmentlauncher.com.
General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude (Paper – I)
Type of Examination: Objective type
Read APSET Syllabus 2015 from below section.
- Teaching: Nature, Objectives, Characteristics and Basic Requirements
- Factors Affecting Teaching
- Characteristics Of Learners
- Methods Of Teaching
- Teaching Aids
- Evaluation Systems
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics and Types
- Steps Of Research
- Methods Of Research
- Research Ethics
- Thesis Writing: its Characteristics & Format
- Paper, Article, Workshop, Seminar, Conference and Symposium etc.
- A Passage to Be Set With Questions to Be Answered
- Communication: Nature, Characteristics, Types, Barriers and Effective Classroom Communication
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number Series, Letter Series, Codes
- Relationship, Classificatio
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and Distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal Analogies: Word Analogy, Applied Analogy
- Verbal Classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple Diagrammatic Relationship, Multi- Diagrammatic Relationship
- Venn Diagram, Analytical Reasoning
- Sources, Acquisitions and Interpretation of Data
- Qualitative And Quantitative Data
- Graphical representation and Mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology [ICT]
- ICT: Meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses
- General abbreviations and terminology
- Basics of Internet and E- mailing.
People and Environment
- People and Environment Interaction
- Sources of Pollution
- Pollutants and its impact on Human Life, Exploitation of Natural and Energy Sources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
Higher Education System: Governance Polity and Administration
- Structure of Institutions for higher learning and research in India
- Formal And Distance Education
- Professional/Technical And General Education In India
- Value Education
- Polity And Administration
- Concept, Institutions And Their Interactions
How to Download APSET Syllabus?
- First of all, candidates are needed to visit the official website, www.apset.org
- From the left panel of the home page, press on “Syllabus” tab.
- Select the appropriate link according to the subject.
- The syllabus will be opened in the PDF form.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Tricks To Crack Interview For Freshers / perienced||How To Qualify Written Exam|
|Jobs By Qualification||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Experience|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates|