Assam Public Service Commission has depicted a vacancy advertisement regarding www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment. Candidates, if you want to stay updated about upcoming www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2016 notifications then keep visiting our web portal. APSC is in search of capable and skilled contenders to fill up the various posts of Director and Lecturer. Job finders who want to make their career in this well known organization must apply by submitting the prescribed application form on for before the ending date i.e., 9th December 2015.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Assam Public Service Commission||Director & Lecturer||Written Test / Interview||9th December 2015|
Job finders may get the whole information related to APSC Recruitment such as required qualification, limitation of age, salary detail, applying process, selection process and how to apply etc from this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
|Director of Medical Education, Planning & Research||Basic University Medical Qualification duly registered and other academic qualifications and a minimum of 10 years teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor in a Medical College|
|Lecturer in Chemistry||Good academic record with at least 55% marks and Master’s Degree level in chemistry from an Indian University or an equivalent degree|
- The maximum age limit required for the post of Director is 55 years while the minimum is 45 years as on the date of 1st January 2015.
- For the post of Lecturer, age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
Aspirants appointed for the aforesaid posts will be paid Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- PM (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam. Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- PM with A.G.P. of Rs. 6000/- PM will be paid to Lecturers.
Mode of Recruitment:
The whole categorization of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Assam Public Service Commission.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment?
- Job seekers can obtained the format of application form from the APSC’s website which is www.apsc.nic.in
- Fill up the form correct with details and must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application
- Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be attached with the form.
- Send the completed application form along with the documents to the below stated address within the due date
- Applications received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Receipt of Application closes on: 09th December 2015
Detailed information regarding www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment can be obtained from this Official Notification. You can get updated information regarding www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2016 through this page soon.
You may also like to visit this Section