A newest job advertisement has been revealed as APGB Recruitment by Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Kadapa. Organization invites application from qualified aspirants who have qualified the CWE-III (Online) conducted in the month of Sept / Oct 2014 by IBPS for RRBS, to fill up 108 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Capable and dynamic aspirants may apply for APGB Recruitment by filling online application form before the last date which is 1st October 2015. Aspirants planning for APGB Recruitment 2016 can get complete details through this web page.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Post||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||108||on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III /Interview||1st October 2015|
For further information related to APGB Recruitment such as post name, vacancy detail, qualification requirement, salary structure, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info which are well framed on this page by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
- Candidates, who want to apply for this recruitment, must have qualified RRBs CWE-III exam conducted by IBPS during September/ October
- Applicants, who are going to apply for the above said post, should have completed proficiency in local language of State / UT. To ensure proficiency in local language, candidate must have:
- Local language (Telugu) at 10thStd level
- Native language (Telugu) at 10thStd level
- Local language (Telugu) at any level above 10th Std and up to graduation level
- Rs. 40/- for SC/ST/PWD / EXSM candidates
- Rs.150/- for all others
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants have to deposit the amount of application fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
Payment through NEFT from any Bank Branch:
Name of the Account:
APGB CWE RRB OFFICE ASSISTANTS – TEST FUNDS
Beneficiary Account Number:
91011358944 (for Office Assistant post)
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Head Office, Kadapa, A.P.
IFS Code: APGB0000001
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their presentation in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October and Personal Interview.
- For final selection, Merit list of contenders based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE – III of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared.
- Interview will be held at the KADAPA centre.
- Participants need to provide photocopies and original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview.
Way to Apply for APGB Recruitment:
|Step 01||First of all, applicants, who have desired to apply for APGB Recruitment, need to fill application form which is available on the official website that is www.apgb.in.|
|Step 02||Secondly, hit on “recruitment” tab which is mentioned at the upper part of the homepage.|
|Step 03||Now, select the “CWE-III, 3rd phase direct recruitment of office assistants” link|
|Step 04||Then, take print out of Challan form by hitting on “press here or challan” link and Fill Challan form with full details and pay requisite application fee.|
|Step 05||Now Again, candidates require to revisit on official website of organization and select appropriate link to apply online.|
|Step 06||Fill same registration number and password which you were use at the time CWE RRB III examination and Hit on “submit” button.|
|Step 07||Fill complete details of challan form in registration form and press on “submit” tab.|
|Step 08||At last, take a print out of it for future use.|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||1st October 2015|
To read other details about APGB Recruitment, visit the Official Link, and may also get the latest updates about APGB Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Question Papers||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|List of Banks In India||Career In Banking Sector|