Annamalai University Distance Education Courses 2015
- Annamalai University offers various Annamalai University Distance Education Courses 2015 for those candidates who want to study through distance mode, so students if you are looking for Distance courses offered by this university, then you can check the prospectus details and courses through this page.
- University offers a large number of graduate and post graduate programs, candidates who are eligible to take the admission in the courses they must check the suitable program according to their qualification.
- Other information related Annamalai University Distance Education Courses 2015 is mentioned in the below section of the page by recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the association:
Under Graduate Programs:
Candidates must be passed higher secondary examination from any recognized board or university to apply for a Graduation course.
Some of the distance education bachelor courses provided by the University are:
- B.A.: (Tamil, Functional Tamil, English, English and Communication, Economics, Business Economics…etc…)
- B.A. (Social Welfare Administration, Human Rights, Rural Management),
- B.Com (Computer Applications),
- B.Com (Business Studies),
- B.Com (International Business),
- B.Com (Accounting and Finance),
- B.Com (Marketing Management)
- B.Lit (Tamil), BBA,
- B.Sc Psychology,
- B.Sc (Mathematics),
- B.Sc (Mathematics with Computer Applications)
- B.Sc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Visual Communication)
Post Graduate programs:
Candidates must have passed the graduation degree in the relevant subjects to apply for the post graduate course.
- MSC – 2 years
- M.Sc Mathematics
- MLM (Master of Labour Law Management),
- MSW (Master of Social Work),
- M.Com – 2 years
- MBA – 2 years.
- MCA – 3 years.
University also offer some PG diplomas in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLA&N) (1 year), Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA) (1 year)
Note: For more information please visit the official link