Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2015
- Annamalai University – Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) has opened up its Admissions 2015. The willing students can fill the registration form before the last date.
- The students who are going to take admission in Annamalai University they should have the knowledge about the details like how to fill the registration form and till which date. Here on this page we are providing you the information regarding Admission process in the Annamalai University.
- The whole acknowledgement regarding Admissions 2015 in Annamalai University Distance Education is express below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com:
Name of University:
Annamalai University has released the applications to be filled by the candidates for the various UG and PG courses.
The students are eligible to apply if they are having the eligibility as following:
- If the candidate is applying to get the admission in UG course then he must have passed the 12th standard with the relative subjects.
- For getting admission in PG course the candidate should have a Graduate degree.
The students will have to pay some cost as the application fee in the form of demand draft according to the course the students are applying for.
How to apply:
- The willing students can get the prospectus and application form from the university reception counter or it can be obtained by post.
- Or For getting the application form by post, students have to send a request letter to the Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Chidambaram-608002 along with the demand draft.
- Fill the application carefully and submit it at concerned Annamalai University Distance Education centres respectively.
We be updated soon
Note: For more details students may check the official website.