All India Radio Recruitment
All India Radio, New Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Translator-cum-Announcer in Nepali language. To get more details about All India Radio Recruitment, you need to go through this page. Eligible and keen candidates must apply on or before closing date. Aspirants may also get details about All India Radio Recruitment 2016.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Qualification||Selection Process||Date|
|All India Radio, New Delhi||Translator-cum-Announcer||Graduation||written/voice test and interview||31st August 2015|
Applicants, who are looking for jobs in Delhi, need to know about other details such as selection process, age limit, essential qualification, vacancy details, salary structure, important dates, etc. regarding All India Radio Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well specified by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
All India Radio Recruitment
- Individuals must have a Degree of a recognized University or equivalent preferably with the language as one of the subjects
- Proficiency in the language with ability to translate correctly and speedily from English into the language
- Voice suited to broadcasting programmes and reading commentaries over the microphone with clarity and proper modulation.
- Adequate knowledge of the literature of the language and lively interest in National and International Affairs.
Applicants, who are applying for Translator-cum-Announcer post, should be 20-35 years in respect of All India Radio Recruitment.
Appointed candidates will be paid with Rs. Rs.23000/- per month (consolidated) – for fresh candidates and Rs.25000/- per month (Consolidated) in case of candidates having more than one year’s experience in the field of broadcasting. Other benefits will also be given to deserving candidates as per rules for this recruitment.
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criterion shall be required to undergo:
- Written test to assess the language competence, ability to translate, General Knowledge, flair for writing for radio scripts.
- Those candidates who qualify by securing minimum cut-off marks shall be required to appear for a voice test.
- Final selection shall be made on the basis of combined score of written/ voice test and interview.
How to Apply for All India Radio Recruitment:
|Step 01||Interested candidates applying for All India Radio Recruitment must visit to the official website that is www.allindiaradio.gov.in|
|Step 02||Then touch the tab “opportunities” and hit the link ‘Recruitments’ available on the home page.|
|Step 03||Now Aspirants will get a new page consisting with various vacancies.|
|Step 04||Further read official notification by pressing appropriate link regarding this recruitment.|
|Step 05||Now fill application form completely in all manners.|
|Step 06||Now, Attach the photo copies of all essential testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.|
|Step 07||After completing the application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of…………..”|
|Step 08||At last, Envelope containing application form must be sent to address given below on or before last date should be reached.|
|Step 09||Candidate may also send scanned copies of their documents along with application form through E-mail.|
Additional Director General External Services Division,
All India Radio, Room No, 404, New Broadcasting House,
Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001
Last date to submit application form: 31st August 2015
Note: To get other details, you may read Official Advertisement regarding All India Radio Recruitment. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding All India Radio Recruitment 2016. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You may also like to visit this Section