CBSE has provided AIPMT Syllabus. Candidates should prepare according to AIPMT Syllabus 2016. Students who are applying for All India Pre Medical Test they must check the Exam paper Pattern and Eligibility Criteria through online mode.
- All India Pre Medical Test is the entrance test for the admission process in MBBS/ BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country the exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education every year,
- Our portal recruitmentlauncher.com will provide you here the subject wise AIPMT Syllabus of the exam, further details about AIPMT Syllabus 2016 are well mentioned below on this page.
Name of the Organization:
Central Board of Secondary Education
All India Pre Medical Test
AIPMT Exam Paper Pattern:
|Paper Type||Duration Period||Subjects|
|multiple types 180 questions||Time period of Exam will be of 3 hours||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Modern Physics||Heat and Thermodynamics||Electrodynamics|
|Atomic Structure||Heat Flow (Conduction Radiation)||Electrostatic capacitors|
|Photo Electric Effect||KTG||Electrical Circuits and Measuring Instruments|
|Dual Nature, Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity||Thermodynamics||Magnetism|
|Electronic Devices||Sound Wave||EMI and AC|
|Physical Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry||Organic Chemistry|
|Electrochemistry||Co-ordination Chemistry||General organic chemistry|
|Colligative Properties||Chemical Bonding|
- Diversity in living world
- Structural organization in animals & Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics & Evolution
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
AIPMT Syllabus 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for the AIPMT exam the candidate must have the minimum age of 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years.
- Age limit will be relax-able by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes.
- Candidates must obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses for a particular academic year.
Note: You may visit the official website for more details.
Find More Related Details
|AIPMT College List||AIPMT Admit Card|
|Career Options After 12th||AIPMT Counselling|