AIPMT Admit Card
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to publish AIPMT Admit Card. Candidates can download their AIPMT Admit Card 2016 for All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test. Interesting contenders will be shortly able to download the Exam Call Letter by Name. We have brought some important information regarding the same. Please have a look below.
Every year CBSE conduct the exam of All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test for the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges as specified by the Supreme Court of India. After the entrance exam & declaration of result CBSE further handover the merit list to the DGHS for Counselling.
CBSE is going to release the date of AIPMT Entrance Exam as well as AIPMT Admit Card very soon. Candidates who are waiting for the admit card will download the Hall Ticket after its official declaration.
AIPMT Exam Call Letter is going to be released in the starting of the month April (tentative). The rest of the details regarding AIPMT Admit Card are furnished below by the team of Recruitmentlauncher.com and also regularly our unit will going to provide all the essential details about the Examination as it announced officially.
AIPMT Admit Card
How Can I Get AIPMT Call Letter?
- Participants who are going to participate in the All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test will download their admit card from the official website i.e. aipmt.nic.in as soon as it released officially.
- Select the appropriate link given under the “Download” section at the left side of the homepage.
- Fill the details and then submit successfully.
- Call letter will display on your screen.
- Download the Call Letter and take a printout of it.
- Bring that printout at the time of examination.
Note: For more details related to AIPMT Admit Card 2016 you may check the Official Website.
Find More Related Details
|AIPMT Counselling||How to Get Rid of Exam Fear|
|Career Options After 12th||AIPMT College List|