AIPGMEE Counselling is going to be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee. Students who had qualified in All India Quota post-graduate Medical Entrance Exam can get AIPGMEE 2016 Counselling Procedure and Seat allotment schedule from the below section.
- AIPGMEE Counselling will be done for admission of candidates to All India 50% quota MD / MS / Diploma Courses. Qualifying contenders must attend counseling according to the described process of seat allotment.
- Participants are advised to put a deep overview on this section of AIPGMEE Counselling prepared for you by the members of recruitmentlauncher.com.
AIPGMEE Counselling Process:
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Fresh Choice Submission & locking of choices by all eligible candidates for round 3
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 3
AIPGMEE Counselling Date:
Online Counseling shall be organized on the basis of AIPGMEE/AIPGDEE Result announced by the NBE/AIIMS, New Delhi.
Information about dates of Indicative Seat Allotment:
- Date of declaration of result of First Indicative Seat Allotment: 24th February (Tentative)
- Date of declaration of result of Second Indicative Seat Allotment: 26th February (Tentative)
AIPGMEE Cut Off for Online Counselling:
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Seat Allotment for AIPGMEE Online Counselling:
- There will be three rounds conducted by Medical Counselling Committee for AIPGMEE Seat Allotment.
- In first two rounds, there will be allotment of MD, MS and PG Diploma seats and it will be done on the basis of choices exercised by the registered contenders in first round.
- Fresh choices will be considered in the third round of seat allotment.
AIPGMEE 2016 Counselling Information:
|Step1:||Applicants can get all the necessary information by visiting the Official site i.e. www.mcc.nic.in|
|Step2:||After that you need to navigate to the appropriate link under ‘News/Events’ section.|
|Step3:||By choosing “Counselling Schedule” tab from the menus appearing on the top of the home page, a list of all events appears on the computer screen.|
|Step4:||Read it carefully and download it.|
|Step5:||You can also take a print out of it for future reference.|
AIPGMEE Counselling Schedule:
The given schedule is tentative and it is expected that the schedule remains the same this time also.
|Sr. No.||Event||Date||Registration Detail||Duration|
|01||Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat allotment||21st
Feb- 26th Feb
|Registration Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time||6 Days|
|02||Exercising of Choices and Locking||27 Feb- 28 Feb||Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time||2 Days|
|03||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||1 March – 3 March||-||3 Days|
|04||Round 1 Result Publish||04 March||-|
|05||Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against 1st||05 March to 14 March||Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time||10 Days|
|06||Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2||30 March – 03 April||-||5 Days|
|07||Round 2 Result Publish||04 April||-|
|08||Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against Round 2||5 April to 15 April||Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time||11 Days|
|09||Compilation and publication of net vacant seats available for allotment during Round-3||16 April – 21 April||-||6 Days|
|10||Choice Submission by candidates eligible for Round 3||22 April- 24 April||-||3 Days|
|11||Exercising of Choices and Locking||25 April to 26 April||Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time||2 Days|
|12||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3||27 April – 29 April||-||3 Days|
|13||Round 3 Result Publication||30 April|
|14||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College/ Institutions against Round 3||01 May to 12 May(Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time)||-||12 Days|
|15||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||12 May||(after 5.00 PM)|
You can entail further information related to AIPGMEE 2016 Counselling by visiting this official website.
Find More Related Links
|Top Universities In India||Best Colleges in India 2015|
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|