National Law University Delhi is the only university of India which has the main authority to conduct the AILET entrance exam every year in the country. Institution is going to conduct (All India Law Entrance Test) AILET 2016 on 01st May 2016. All those aspirants who want to pursue their study in the college, which is affiliated by NLU Delhi, may apply for the session 2016. Institution is about to take admissions for various courses like BA LL.B. (Hons), LL.M. and Ph.D. etc for the academic year 2016.
|Institution Name||Exam Name||No. of Seats||Exam Date|
|National Law University||All India Law Entrance Test||81||01st May 2016|
The applicants can fill the online application form from the first week of January to the last week of March. There will be about 81 seats in the academic session 2016 of different courses. In these 81 seats, 10 seats is reserved for NRI students, 1 seat for Kashmir’s applicants and 15% seats are reserved for SC/ST and PWD applicants.
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)- Five-Year Programme:
- The applicants should have passed their 12th from the recognized board/institution with minimum 50% marks.
- The NRI candidates should have of 65% marks in 10+2 examination. Applying procedure is not required for NRI candidates they can get direct admission if an eligibility criterion will be satisfied.
- General and OBC categories candidates need to secure minimum 40% marks in AILET entrance exam for the admission process (30% in case of SC/ST).
- The age of the Un-reserved categories candidates should be under 21 years as on 1st July 2016 and for SC/ST/ it will be 23 years.
For LLM Course:
- Applying candidates should have minimum 55% marks in LLB or its equivalent degree for GEN/OBC candidates (50% for reserved categories candidates).
- The foreign national candidates must have 55% of marks in qualifying degree for the entrance and further called for personal interview to check their communication skill in English.
For Ph.D Course:
- All those candidates, who are willing to take admission in Ph.D courses should have master degree in law from recognized university with at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category candidates)
- Candidates should have degree in law and master degree with M.Phill in social science or humanities for the admission in Ph.D program.
- Candidate with the degree of Lam and Ph.D in any stream is also eligible for Ph.D course from NLU.
All those applicants who are willing to apply against AILET 2016 have to submit the application fee (category wise application fee is well mention in the table given below…)
|For PWD Candidates||Rs.2000/-|
Applying candidates can deposit the application fee by using the online mode for the payment of AILET 2016 entrance exam or submit cash of above prescribed fee at your nearby Post Office.
AILET 2016 question paper consists of 150 questions with the time period of 90 minutes. Each question will be of 1 mark. There are 5 sections in the exam of AILET 2016 for UG program and are as follows…
How to apply?
|Step 1||Candidates, who are willing to apply need to visit the official website that is www.nludelhi.ac.in|
|Step 2||Then follow the “Announcements” section given on the right side on the home page|
|Step 3||Then hit on the “apply online” tab|
|Step 4||Fill the online application form with entire details|
|Step 5||After completing the form, press “Submit Application button”|
|Step 6||Candidates should take the printout of their application form for further use|
|Online application starting||First week of January 2016|
|Last date to submit application||last week of January 2016|
|Entrance exam date||01st may 2016 at 03:00 to 04:30 P.M|
Applying candidates can check the Official Site to get detailed information about AILET 2016 Notification.
You may also like to visit this Section
|AILET Hall Ticket||AILET Result|
|Scholarships In India||Entrance Exam Calendar|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Colleges In India|
|How To Get A Scholarship||Tips To Choose Right Career|
|Top Universities In India||Latest Current Affairs|