AAO Recruitment 2015
Life Insurance of India is going to announcer notification as AAO Recruitment 2015 for filling up various vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer. Interested job hunters may apply for this recruitment before the closing date.
Aspirants who want to enhance their career in the government sector they must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Other necessary details regarding AAO vacancies 2015 such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limits, selection procedure, Applying procedure etc are stated below by the unit of recruitmentlauncher.com
|Organization Name||Life Insurance of India|
|Announcement Type||AAO Recruitment 2015|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Search More Jobs in India according to your Qualification|
|Sector Wise Job Opportunity in India|
- Generalists AAO: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from a recognized university of India or aboard with at least 55% (45% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks. Those having degree of CFA / CS / FIIRM / MBA from recognized university will be given preference.
- Chartered Accountant: The candidate should be an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
- Actuarially qualified: The candidate should pass in 7 or more subjects of the examinations conducted by the Institute of Actuaries or from the Actuarial Society of India.
- Contenders must be of the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the deserving candidates as per the rules of the organization
Selected job hunters will get the salary as per the government norms.
The selection shall be based on the Online Examination and Interview
Get Interview Tips-> More Info
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted online only.
- Contenders must visit the official website www.newindia.co.in
- Follow “Additional Links” and go to “Recruitment”.
- Choose the link to “Apply Online For Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Recruitment Exercise-2014”.
- Choose “New Registration” given on the top of the homepage.
- Read the instructions carefully and Press “Continue”.
- Fill the application form with correct details and press “Save & Next”.
- Then upload your Photo and Signature and then fill the required details in next step.
- Look at the preview of the filled application form and submit successfully.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
You may also like to visit this Section
Note: For more details must check the official Link
Dear aspirants for latest updates keep visiting our web portal that is recruitmentlauncher.com and you may also subscribe us to get free email alerts.